How to Plan a Custom Trip with Global Citizens Network
Global Citizens Network has 20 years of experience connecting globally-minded individuals to indigenous communities across the globe. GCN builds understanding across cultural boundaries by creating international expeditions where teams work side by side with their indigenous host community.
You can create your own custom trip provided that you can assemble a team of between six and twelve members (you can have fewer than six members, but you will have to pay the fee for at least six to schedule a custom trip). In addition, you will need to have at least one adult chaperone for every six youth age 17 or younger.
If you create a custom trip, Global Citizens Network will:
- Provide a trained team leader to accompany your group.
- Make all logistical arrangements with the host community.
- Provide trip promotional materials and application packets.
- Provide pre-departure orientation materials. (A three-hour orientation session in GA is available for an extra fee).
- Facilitate pre-trip orientation communication between the trip participants and the team leader.
- Provide a post-trip evaluation opportunity and process the evaluations.
In return, you will be expected to:
- Promote the trip among your members.
- Distribute promotional materials and application packets.
- Collect and mail completed applications and deposits ($300 per person). The trip cannot be confirmed until the initial deposit has been received.
- Arrange flights or other travel for group members.
- Send final payment of all program fees.
Inquiring About Group Trips With Global Citizens Network
If you are interested in creating a custom / group expedition, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 612-436-8270 (toll free- 1-800-892-0022)